Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chi Tea Oatmeal




Chi Tea Oatmeal

I just had to share this one. I was making up some of my Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal when in I noticed my 15yr old son making a cup of tea. Don't tell him I told you but he loves tea. He makes a cup everyday. His favorite is chi.

The aroma from the tea is a pleasant relaxing one and last night it was an inspiring one. I thought what if I used a cup of chi tea as the liquid base for my oatmeal.

Bing bing bing I tried it and it is yummy!

Here are the super simple instructions for making Chi Tea Oatmeal.

Ultra Spice Chi Tea. I use Twinings brand
Almond milk
Old fashioned uncooked oats
Sweetner
Cinnamon, optional

1. Brew a cup of Ultra Spiced Chi Tea
2.Add some almond milk
3. Measure 1/2 cup uncooked oats
4.Add brewed cup of tea to oats
5. Store over night in a container
6.In the morning enjoy cold with a sprinkle of cinnamon or microwave for 30 seconds then stir and
   microwave for 30 sec more

Enjoy!

I love to hear from you so if you give this a try let me know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment