Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sandra Kay Creates

I started this blog as a place to share some of my sewing creations. One of my creations was published in 2010 in a sweet book Lunch Bags! a Stash Books publication. The idea that something I thought up in my head and created would be shared with others was exciting. For now it is my only published piece. Here on this blog I would like to share some more of what I create.

I started thinking about some projects I would like to share and it is then that I realized I create more then just sewing projects. I create yummy meals, most times. I create solutions to problems. I create crafty goodness. I create a life with my husband and three children. I even create trouble, mostly for myself but I am sure I create lots of trouble for my dear family and friends!

I invite you to follow along!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment